May 27, 2018
Bellingham’s annual Ski to Sea Race is a 100-mile relay encompassing seven different sports transporting teams from the snowfields of Mount Baker down to Bellingham Bay via downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, running, canoeing, road and cross-country biking, and kayaking. Ski to Sea attracts not only high-caliber athletes, but teams seeking non-competitive adventure and fun. Near the finish line, you'll find the Fairhaven Festival with live music, beer and wine, vendors, and plenty of food booths.
Stay at the Oxford Suites Bellingham!
Our Complimentary Amenities Include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Electric car charging stations, including Tesla
- Indoor Soaking Pool, Spa, Sauna & Steam Room
- Fitness Center
- 100% Non-Smoking
(Ski to Sea Website)