September 14, 2019
Get Hooked on the 18th annual Vital Choice Bellingham Traverse, a fun relay race that celebrates the journey of wild salmon. Families, friends and local companies form Chinook (solo), Coho (tandem) and Chum (relay teams) to run, bike and paddle through Bellingham’s scenic parks, winding trails and open waterways. The Bellingham Traverse Course includes a 5.5 mi. Greenways Run, 6 mi. Mountain Bike, 18 mi. Road Bike, 3.4 mi. Trail Run, 3.6 mi. Paddle, 0.65 mi. Team TREK to the finish line.
Stay at the Oxford Suites Bellingham!
Our Complimentary Amenities Include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Electric car charging stations, including Tesla
- Indoor Soaking Pool, Spa, Sauna & Steam Room
- Fitness Center
- 100% Non-Smoking
Call 360.676.1400 today and ask about our special Rest Easy Play Hard rate or
Subject to availability - restrictions apply
(Recreation Northwest Website)