San Juan Cruises
- San Juan Cruises is a Bellingham, WA based company that operates three passenger vessels: Victoria Star, Viking Star and Salish Sea. They offer a variety of tours, from sightseeing tours to the San Juan Islands and Victoria, BC during the summer months, to whale watching cruises in the San Juan Islands with a stop in Friday Harbor, cracked crab dinner cruises, wine and beer tasting cruises or tours to La Conner and Sucia Island. They also offer private chartered tours.
- Discover the remote corner of the Pacific Northwest waters aboard the Schooner Zodiac, a classic, 160-foot U.S. Coast Guard certified vessel, operated by a licensed captain and experienced team of volunteer crew members. She departs her Bellingham homeport for a variety of public and private charters, as well as day and evening sails from spring through fall, exploring the pristine anchorages of the San Juan Islands and Canadian Gulf Islands.
- Considered one of the most experienced boat cruises for whale watching in the San Juan Islands and Salish Sea of Washington State. Take time to view the San Juan Islands up close as you cruise from Bellingham Bay to see whales and other marine life. Now celebrating 53 Safe Years in 2015.
- Cruise the beautiful Pacific Northwest aboard the ocean going luxury charter yacht, Jamal. The Jamal and her crew are ready for your perfect cruising vacation. Explore the Puget Sound, Lake Washington, San Juan Islands, British Columbia, the Sunshine Coast, Desolation Sound, Princess Louisa Inlet, or Alaska with an outstanding, experienced crew.
- Sail on the Gato Verde, the first plug in diesel electric hybrid charter boat on the West Coast! Gato Verde is based in Bellingham, Washington at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal in Historic Fairhaven, the southern terminus of the Alaska Ferry. Consider a sunset cruise or hosting an event out on beautiful Bellingham Bay in the shadow of Mount Baker.