- Cornwall Park has the largest course in Whatcom County, offering a 9-basket disc golf course. The tees are located throughout the trees and maps are available in the park or at the Visitor Center. There is also a course in Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale and in Patterson Park Lynden.
- A world class racing facility featuring kart rentals, kart racing, and lessons for any occasion.
- Located in Blaine, fun activites such as, Kidz Karts and racing carts, a miniature train ride, petting zoo and miniature golf.
- Love baseball? Enjoy cheering on the Bellingham's baseball team at the ball park!
- Downtown Sounds hosts a concert every evening from July to August. Every evening from July to August, Downtown Sounds host a live music venue in the downtown area.
- Bellingham’s Parks and Recreation Department hosts free concerts all summer long, held at Boulevard and Big Rock Garden parks at Elizabeth Park. Whether you like dancing to bongos or foot-tapping to guitar picking, this series offers outdoor serenading for everyone’s tastes.
- Grab a snack and a lawn chair for an enjoyable night in Fairhaven. Check the schedule for favorite flicks and get there early to catch the bonus live entertainment before each film.
- The Good Time Girls‘ walking tours seek to entertain and engage audiences with fascinating historical accounts of early life in Bellingham and Whatcom County while providing interactive, alternative nightlife experiences in Fairhaven and the Downtown core.
- Each summer, the Drayton Harbor Maritime Society operates the historic 17-passenger Plover as a foot ferry between Blaine Harbor and Semiahmoo Spit.
- Get out on the water with San Juan Cruises – whale watching, cracked crab dinner cruises, beer/wine tasting cruises, bird watching tours, and picnic cruises to Sucia Island.
- Take the kids for some fun at the water park! This five-acre park features a large whirlpool, 4 foot deep kids activity pool and three slides for small children. For adults and older kids, their are nine slides requiring varying levels of courage.
- Get local produce, gifts, and more at the many markets around the County. The Bellingham Farmers' Market is the largest market in the area with locally produced delights sure to please the visitor. There is also the Fairhaven Market, Blaine Gardeners Market , Ferndale Public Market, Lummi Island Farmers Market, and the Lynden Farmers Market.