Lakes in Whatcom County
- Rainbow trout, large-mouth bass, yellow perch and kokanee. Planted with trout mid-April. Open season runs from last Sat. in April-Oct. 31. Located 9 miles SE of Bellingham. Boat launch at south end.
- Largemouth bass, bluegill, cutthroat and tiger muskies. Limits apply, check regulations. Open all year, but floating devices prohibited Oct. 7-Jan 15. Located at Everson-Goshen and E. Hemmi Rds. Boat launch.
- Rainbow, kokanee and cutthroat trout. Planted mid-April. Good shore access and boat launch. No gas motors. Season runs last Sat. in April-Oct. 31. Located in Bellingham at Lake Padden Park.
- Kokanee, largemouth bass, perch and cutthroat. Check regulations. Year-around with best fishing early June and Sept. Boat launch on east side (must have permit) and county park with a dock on north end. Located 6 miles south of Bellingham.
- Rainbow and cutthroat trout. Planted early April. Season runs last Sat. in April-Oct. 31. Boat launch, boat rentals, camping and rustic cabins. Located in county park up Mt. Baker Hwy, 3 miles north of Maple Falls.
- Cutthroat, Brown trout and Triploid Rainbows at this fly-fishing-only lake. Walk-in access. Year-around. Located 6 miles NE of Bellingham off Mt. Baker Hwy.
- Warmwater species: largenouth bass, yellow perch, bullhead catfish, triploid rainbows and cutthroat trout. Dock and boat launch on west shore. Open year-around. Floating devices prohibited Oct. 7-Jan 15. Located 5 miles W of Ferndale.
- Trout and kokanee. Planted mid-April. Boat launch on SW end via Toad Lake Rd. Season runs last Sat. in April-Oct. 31. Located 5 miles NE of Bellingham.
- Kokanee, largemouth and smallmouth bass, and yellow perch. Some limits and area closures–check regulations. Boat launch at Bloedel-Donovan Park on the northend, and launch at south end (permit required). Season runs from last Sat. in April-Oct. 31. Large lake located at east edge of Bellingham.
- Yellow perch and pumpkinseed sunfish. Year-around season. Boat launch. Located 3 miles SW of Lynden.